Our number one priority at Yimi 476 is to keep our customers, staff, service providers and the greater community safe, as per Queensland Government regulations you must show proof that you are fully vaccinated to enter our venue.
PLEASE NOTE: The beautiful service providers have NOT travelled from overseas to work, vastly they are Australian residents or students. ALL our staff and service providers are fully aware and taking every measure available to always carry out best hygiene precautions. As we move into new territory with the health challenges surrounding the community, we want to assure you that we put the health and safety of all at top priority and are actively monitoring the situation.
We would like to share with you the enhanced hygiene and precautionary measures we have implemented as recommended by the Australian Government Department of Health. These enhanced safety measures include:
- Hand sanitisers throughout the venue
- Printed hygiene signage in all bathrooms
- antibacterial body wash provided
- Additional and high frequency cleaning and sterilisation of all surfaces
- Air conditioning systems serviced regularly and sprayed with antibacterial mist
- Reinforced health and hygiene practices among team members
- We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any changes at Yimi.
Meanwhile, we invite you to come and enjoy the beautiful ladies and the stress relieving service they provide.
Thank You for your much appreciated custom.